Site Audit Score
Analysis of more than 70 different metrics
One Week AFTER Launch
“December was standard traffic for the past 8-9 months prior to launch
and since January our traffic has increased 29%.”
Kara Klein, PMP | Director of Marketing | The Citadel
Top Technical Challenges
The Citadel was Facing
- The Citadel needed to convert their website (citadel.edu) so it would be compatible with mobile and tablet browsers using responsive website design.
- The design of the homepage was dated and antiquated. The goal was for a modern and appealing refresh, without compromising a conservative, military feel.
- Website menus were not user-friendly, or even usable, on a mobile device.
Results of the Website Redesign:
- Website traffic increased 29% since launch
- Fully responsive site for all templates created for The Citadel
- Successfully conveyed the message Dare to Lead through strong images in a fullwidth carousel
- Created editable widgets for the site in The Citadel’s preferred CMS
- SEO score increased 12.8%, from an initial score of 68.6 to 81.4 within a week of launch
- Video walkthroughs and access to help.energyhill.com (100% resolution rate for tickets submitted and a 77% FCR percentage)
- Migration of database from staging to production environment
- Created visual elements (icons and other graphics) to help guide user interaction to preferred content areas
Duration of the Project: