Never miss an opportunity. This article will discuss what Dynamic Search Ads are and how they can benefit your campaigns.
What are Dynamic Search Ads?
Dynamic Search Ads (DSA) are generated for you by Google. They target relevant customers with ads generated directly from your web site – dynamically. These ads complement your existing keyword based campaigns to deliver more clicks and conversions with less effort.
Why use Dynamic Search Ads?
- It’s effective – during testing, most advertisers saw up to 10%* more clicks and conversions with satisfactory ROI
- It won’t compete with existing active keywords
- It will not affect your campaigns’ quality score
- DSA will work with all extensions: Sitelinks, Location Extensions, Product Extensions, Social Extensions and Phone Extensions.
How it works.
With Dynamic Search Ads, Google keeps track of your inventory using its organic web crawling technology. When a relevant Google Search occurs, Google creates an ad with a headline based on the search term used by your customer and text based on your most relevant landing page. The ad enters the auction and competes normally – but is held back for any search where you already have an eligible keyword-targeted ad. It also advertises more of your in-stock inventory – without making any changes to your existing keyword campaigns
Two things to keep in mind.
- Every day 15%* of searches are new searches that Google has never seen before
- Dynamic Search Ads keep your AdWords campaigns in sync with what you’re selling and what users are searching for right now
Google AdWords will scan the content of your website and determine which searches might be relevant to the products on your website for you
Shows relevant ads
When a customers’ search is relevant to your product or service, Google AdWords will dynamically generate an ad for you
Control your campaign
You can show ads based on your entire website, or specific categories or pages. Or, prevent your ads from showing for products that are temporarily out-of-stock.
If you would like to implement dynamic search ads, or advertising in general. Visit our advertising page.