Business Development Associate
We are looking for a Business Development Associate. This role encompasses the full spectrum of helping develop our partners business. This role is ideal for candidates with digital industry experience who are looking to propel their career in marketing and business development. The Business Development Associate will be actively involved in all aspects of projects’ processes including: prospecting, qualifying, proposal development, securing meetings, kickoff, and even some account management. This role will play a direct impact in the growth of Energyhill.
This is an ideal role for a smart, hard-working self-starter who wants to build their business development skills at a marketing agency.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the business and marketing leadership through the entire sales process. This includes responding to RFPs, ITNs and proposal development
- Assist with prospecting, qualifying and securing meetings
- Manage central materials archive (marketing material, proposals, pitch decks, etc.)
- Work with business Development Director to set goals and monthly forecasts .
- Utilize CRM to properly track leads, contacts, and manage opportunities in the pipeline
- Conduct outbound and inbound requests.
- 1+ years working at a digital agency, advertising agency, or marketing firm preferred
- Experience working in an outbound sales role preferred
- Ability to locate, evaluate, and follow-up with leads
- Comprehensive experience using task-oriented software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Experience using cloud based task-oriented software (Google Docs & Sheets)
- Strategic thinking
- Strong relationship building skills
- Familiarity with capabilities of creative applications is desired, but the role will not include production tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills